Smartwool Women's Intraknit™ Thermal Max Merino Baselayer 1/4 Zip
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
- Fit: Slim
- Fabric weight: 250 g/m2
- Garment weight: 252 g or 8.89 oz
- 100% Merino Wool
- 100% Merino yarn provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled moisture management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with a sophisticated finish
- Insulating terry loops are seamlessly paired with mesh ventilation in gender-specific zones designed to balance warmth and breathability
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- Knit-in reflective elements enhance visibility in low light conditions
- 8.25" (21 cm) center front zipper
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This base layer is great for cooler, wet climates and provides great breathability. These are also seriously comfortable. Merino wool is my go to base layer material because it wicks moisture away from the body and offers better odor protection than synthetic base layers.
Staying warm and minimizing layers due to its 250 weight merino fabric and the versatility of the 1/4 zip.
Wicking moisture, odor protection, cold/wet weather and minimizing layers due to it's Merino Wool Insulation!