Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Faction Mana 3X is an Intermediate to Expert ski that wants to conquer the whole mountain. This is a lightweight, freeride ski that, with 112mm underfoot, floats effortlessly. This ski should be taken into the bumps, bowls, trees, and JaPOW! You’ll find it pivots quickly and easily in the trees and can even get up on edge on the groomers despite the waist width. The Mana 3X is fully rockered, and while there isn’t a ton of camber underfoot, it’s definitely noticeable. The only terrain I wouldn’t take this ski into is the park to hit rails. If you want to hit big air jumps in the park or side hits all over the mountain, then this is the ski to really make the whole mountain your playground.
My favorite day on these skis was in March of 2023 at Snowbird in Utah. It had absolutely dumped the night before, and we found untouched powder along Cirque Traverse in Middle Cirque. I think I skied the best run of my entire life, and the Mana 3Xs kept me floating on top of the powder the whole way down. My smile was plastered to my face the rest of the day just thinking of that run.
- Powder Days
- Icy days
The Faction Mana 3X Skis for women in the year 2023 are the perfect choice for those who want a playful and surfy ride around the hill. These freestyle-inspired skis are designed to be a quiver-killer, with a lightweight Poplar Core construction that is sustainably harvested. The generous rocker and hint of camber make these skis nimble and catch-free, while still providing excellent edge hold and stability at high speeds. Made with the finest Austrian construction techniques, these skis are powered by renewable energy.
- Freestyle-inspired design for playful, surfy rides around the hill.
- Lightweight Poplar Core construction that is sustainably harvested.
- Generous rocker and hint of camber provide nimble, catch-free confidence.
- Excellent edge hold and stability at high speeds.
- Finest Austrian construction techniques are used to create durable skis powered by renewable energy.
- Powder Days
- Icy days
- This ski has excellent floatation in deep powder with it's 112mm waist width
- This ski is surprisingly versatile in spite of it's more powder oriented focus
- This ski is really playful in personality but still has enough backbone underfoot to feel stable
- This ski is not made for carving
- This is not versatile enough to be considered a one ski quiver
- This ski is going to be too wide for the east coast and midwest