Winter sports expert Ethan recommended it to a customer in Woburn 4 days ago
Roxy Women's Meade Jacket
- We price match
Color: Deep Lichen Green
SizeFit & size guide
This item has only a few units left in stock
Is this apparel right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Price comparisonYou’re getting the best price
REI+ free shipping$167.93
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
- Fit: Tailored short
- Fabrics: 10K ROXY DryFlight® technology (10,000mm/5,000g)
- PFC free durable water repellency treatment
- 100% Polyester Dobby
- Insulation: ROXY Warmflight® Eco Fill weight: 120g body, 100g sleeves, 60g hood
- Lining: Engineered lightweight taffeta with brushed tricot
- Solution dyed lightweight taffeta used on KVJ0 and SJEH
- Critically taped seams
- 3-way adjustable and removable hood
- Removable faux fur at hood
- Fixed taffeta powder skirt
- Snap-away powder skirt system
- Jacket-to-pant attachment system
- Hand pockets
- Patch sleeve pocket
- Internal media and goggle pockets
- Mesh lined underarm venting
- Internal stretch wrist gaiters
- Sleeve cuff adjuster
- ROXY HYDROSMART technology integrated in the collar
- Chin guard
- Key clip
- ROXY WARMLINK belt compatible
- 100% Polyester
DryFlight®, HydroSmart®, Snap-Away™, WarmFlight®
Hood, Lightweight, Powder skirt, Removable hood, Insulated
Faux fur, Taffeta, Polyester/Polyester blend
Critical seams sealed
Waterproof rating (mm)
Type of waterproofing
10K ROXY DryFlight® technology (10,000mm/5,000g)
ROXY Warmflight® Eco [Fill weight: 120g body, 100g sleeves, 60g hood]
Engineered lightweight taffeta with brushed tricot
Insulation weight (g)
Recommended by Curated Experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Roxy
Would an Expert recommend this product for you?
Verified ski expert
Reviewed Oct 17, 2022
This coat doesn't have the highest waterproof rating, but at 10k, it will most likely be heavy duty enough for Colorado. Howeever, it makes up for it in warmth, providing 120 grams of insulation around the body. If you are worried about being cold, this jacket has your back!