The North Face Women's Freedom Bib
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Women’s Freedom Bibs are a true ''jack-of-all-trades''. With cleverly designed closures, simple-to-use adjustments and waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L fabric, they deliver reliable performance and durability in any cold-weather conditions.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L fabric helps keep you dry
- Adjustable suspenders
- Side-entry zip
- Inner-thigh vents
- Articulated knees
- Chimney Venting™ system
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic
- Inseam: S 30'', R 32'', L 34''
- Solid: 160D x 140D 133 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—57% recycled nylon, 43% nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Print: 75D x 160D 123 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Kickpatches: 420D x 500D 235 g/m² 100% nylon with non-PFC DWR finish
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations