The Curated Take
The NorthFace Women's Freedom Bib is designed to keep riders comfortable, warm, and dry despite weather conditions. This bib features a breathable waterproof membrane and sealed seams which help to keep moisture out while allowing sweat vapor to escape. The North Face is known for producing durable outdoor gear, and the Women's Freedom Bib is constructed with sturdy materials that can withstand the demands of winter activities. Since this bib does not have a zipper in the back for bathroom use like some other women's bibs, it can be inconvenient.
- Offers good weather protection, keeping riders dry and warm in snowy or wet conditions.
- Features waterproof and breathable materials, such as a waterproof membrane and sealed seams, to keep moisture out while allowing sweat vapor to escape.
- Offers adjustable features like suspenders, waist tabs, and adjustable leg openings to customize the fit and ensure comfort.
- Require removing the shoulder straps to use the restroom, which can be more time-consuming and less convenient than other options
The Women's Freedom Bibs are a true ''jack-of-all-trades''. With cleverly designed closures, simple-to-use adjustments and waterproof, breathable DryVent 2L fabric, they deliver reliable performance and durability in any cold-weather conditions.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L fabric helps keep you dry
- Adjustable suspenders
- Side-entry zip
- Inner-thigh vents
- Articulated knees
- Chimney Venting system
- StretchVent gaiters with gripper elastic
- Inseam: S 30'', R 32'', L 34''
- Solid: 160D x 140D 133 g/m DryVent 2L57% recycled nylon, 43% nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Print: 75D x 160D 123 g/m DryVent 2L100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Kickpatches: 420D x 500D 235 g/m 100% nylon with non-PFC DWR finish