Smartwool Men's Classic Thermal Merino Baselayer Crew
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
Description Meet the better-than-ever Men's Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer Crew. We've updated this 100% Merino wool fan-favorite with new colors and a new fit to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics. Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams and a flatlock seam construction helps prevent chafing. Add one of our best base layers for cold weather to your winter wardrobe and experience the difference the next time you go skiing, hiking, climbing, or biking.
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 276 g = 9.74 oz
- Style: SW016349
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Mid-winter days. This will be the first layer you wear and it can be supplemented with a mid layer and/or insulated jacket. If you are someone who doesn't get cold easily you can just wear this under a jacket shell that provides wind/water protection and offers no insulation.