Union Force Snowboard Bindings · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What boots go with these bindings?
- What are the best snowboards for these bindings?
The Union Force is the perfect binding for a rider who rider 20+ days a season and wants to be covered for all conditions and terrain. It is very common to see Union Forces in the park and the backcountry - a pairing that is quite rare. It speaks to the versatility of these bindings - which are unmatched. This is Union's flagship binding for many people and for good reason, it will last for 5+ seasons of 35+ days on snow per season and will dominate the entire mountain. Your favorite snowboarder's favorite binding
- Extremely durable
- Versatile and very adjustable
- Great for high speed carves and larger park features
- A bit responsive and stiff for some
- Not the lightest bindings
- Toe strap could be wider to wrap around front of boot
The most trusted binding in snowboarding is back for its 18th season running. The Force is Union's go-to binding for anything and everything you can throw at it - cliffs, powder, side hits, double blacks. This all-mountain destroyer can handle it all.
These are an excellent all around binding with a stiffer side of medium flex that allows for excellent energy transfer from the boots to the board. The straps are also well designed and really lock in the rider's boot so there isn't energy wasted with boots that slide around in the binding.
I personally ride with these bindings and often forget they are there when I am carving because they transfer everything I do with my boot directly into the board, making it super easy to get on edge.
- Very light weight. Hardly notice the weight they add to a board.
- Very comfortable with the toes and ankle straps forming well to boots.
- Very responsive. The stiffness of the high-back makes for easy heel side turns while the straps make for a good connection between boot and board.
- Stiff ankle strap and high-back make some butter tricks more difficult then with a softer binding
This binding is great for any rider who wants to upgrade from a soft binding. someone who is looking to get more response out of their snowboard. This is the ideal all mountain binding from park to pow. this binding will allow you to rip carves all over groomers but still allow you to butter over those rollers and other fun feathers. it offers great stability for the park and enough flex to be able to tweak out your grabs. this binding is one of the best all around bindings, the quiver killer.
- It is a great all mountain binding
- It has great response with out sacrificing flex
- its a great price point for the quality
- the hardwear can get loose
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations