Winter sports expert Ian recommended it to a customer in Newman Lake 10 hours ago
The North Face Men's Freedom Bib
- We price match
Color: TNF Black
SizeFit & size guide
This item has only a few units left in stock
Is this apparel right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
With reinforced nylon kickpatches, the Men’s Freedom Bibs have the durability to match their waterproof, breathable performance and all-conditions style.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L fabric helps keep you dry
- Adjustable suspenders
- Covered center front entry zip
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Inner-thigh vents
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced kickpatches and hem
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic
- Inseam: S 30'', R 32'', L 34''
- Solid: 160D x 140D 133 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—57% recycled nylon, 43% nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Print: 75D x 160D 123 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Heather: 125D x 125D 166 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR
- Kickpatches: 420D x 500D 235 g/m² 100% nylon with non-PFC DWR finish
Chimney Venting™, DryVent™, DWR, StretchVent™
Belt loop, Bib, Breathable, Seam-sealed, Waterproof, Windproof, Zippered pocket
Downhill skiing, Snowboarding, Snowsports
160-denier nylon (57% recycled)
Type of waterproofing
2 lbs. 1 oz.
Number of pockets
Two cargo pockets and chest pocket -- with hook-and-loop closure
Recommended by Curated Experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from The North Face
Would an Expert recommend this product for you?
Verified snowboard expert
Reviewed Jul 13, 2022
A basic shell coming in at an affordable price without sacrificing waterproofing or breathability. Spring powder, deep days, warmer conditions; throw on some wool underneath and you can take it out on the super cold days too.