Temple Fork Outfitters Pro III Fly Rod
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Temple Fork Outfitters Pro III Fly Rod was designed with beginning to intermediate anglers in mind. Built on a medium action taper blank, this rod has a large(r) range for rod loading to help new anglers feel the rod load. The rod tip is soft enough though to still deliver accurate casts, while the butt is powerful enough to help land fish.
- Protective Sock And Tube – This rod comes with a protective cloth sock and tube for safe storage.
- Lifetime Warranty – This rod comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Cork Grip Handles – The premium cork grip handles add comfort for the angler's hand.
- 3wt 7ft6in (TF 03 76 4 P3) is good for an ultralight set up or small streams.
- 4wt 8ft (TF 04 80 4 P3) is a good ultralight set up.
- 4wt 8ft 6in (TF 04 86 4 P3) is good for dry fly fishing.
- 4wt 9ft (TF 04 90 4 P3) is a good dry fly rod for trout.
- 5wt 8ft 6in (TF 05 86 4 P3) is a trout rod for smaller streams.
- 5wt 9ft (TF 05 90 4 P3) is an all-around trout rod.
- 6wt 9ft (TF 06 90 4 P3) is good for larger streams or throwing streamers.
- 6wt 9ft (TF 06 91 4 P3) is good for larger streams or smallmouth bass. This rod has a fighting butt.
- 7wt 9ft (TF 07 90 4 P3) is good for steelhead or bass.
- 8wt 9ft (TF 08 90 4 P3) is good for steelhead or bass.
- 9wt 9ft (TF 09 90 4 P3) is good for salmon fishing.
- 10wt 9ft (TF 10 90 4 P3) is good for larger salmon.