Dakine Men's Scout Mittens
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
SCOUT THE NEXT SNOW ADVENTURE The Scout Mitt is the perfect combination of functionality and convenience. It's practical, but gutty enough to perform like a feature-driven tech mitt. A touchscreen compatible removable Storm Liner glove is made of stretch fleece. The DWR treated shell is made of a tough nylon/poly blend, with a Rubbertec palm for added durability and grip. While a DK Dry™ insert adds a waterproof layer between them both. Throw the Scout in your kit, and when you get to the mountain you've got a warm weather fleece glove, a wet weather gauntlet, or a 1–2 combo that gives you the best of both, plush insulation and durable protection.
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) Glove 110 / 230g
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non P-PVC)
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR|LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Waterproof layer on the outside, with extra insulating on the inside (inside also touchscreen compatible)! DK Dry waterproof insert, 100% polyester lining, RubberTec. On Dakine’s warm scale, these are a 5 (from 1-5, 5 being the warmest).