The North Face Men's Freedom Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
With reinforced nylon kickpatches, the Men’s Freedom Pants have the durability to match their waterproof, breathable performance and all-conditions style.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L fabric helps keep you dry
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Cargo pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Inner-thigh vents
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced kickpatches and hem
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic
- Inseam: S 30'', R 32'', L 34''
- Solid: 160D x 140D 133 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—57% recycled nylon, 43% nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Print: 75D x 160D 123 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Kickpatches: 420D x 500D 235 g/m² 100% nylon with non-PFC DWR finish
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A great shell option! Waterproof and breathable fabric keeps you comfortable and dry with seam sealed zipper vents in the thighs and ample pockets to store all the essentials.
These pants are made with North Face's DryVent fabric, a 2-layer construction to keep you dry on wet days. These pants are built with a burly 160 x 140 denier nylon face fabric, making them durable and will last throughout many ski seasons.