The Curated Take
- The Men's North Face Freedom Pant is a perfect for beginner-advanced skiiers/snowboarders who primarily stay on the resort in average conditions. These pants have plenty of room for you belongings with two secure-zip hand pockets and a cargo pocket with a velcro closure. Personally, my favorite part about these pants is the side cargo pocket for easy access on and off the lift. The Freedom pant also has features like and adjustable waistband, belt loops, inner-thigh vents, reinforced kickpatches, and stretchable gaiters with gripper elastic to keep the snow out of your boots.
- The only thing I wouldn't recommend these pants for is skiing in the rain. Although they are water resistant, after a few hours in the rain you may begin to feel the water seeping though. Other than that, these pants are great for just about every other condition!
- Water repellent not waterproof
The North Face Men's Freedom Pants are the perfect combination of durability and performance. Made with waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L fabric, these pants will keep you dry in any weather condition. The reinforced nylon kickpatches provide extra protection against wear and tear while the adjustable waist tabs ensure a comfortable fit. With secure-zip hand pockets and a cargo pocket with hook-and-loop closure, you can safely store your essentials while on the go. Inner-thigh vents and articulated knees offer added mobility and breathability for all-day comfort.
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent 2L fabric keeps you dry in any weather
- Reinforced kickpatches and hem provide extra durability
- Adjustable waist tabs ensure a comfortable fit
- Secure-zip hand pockets and cargo pocket with hook-and-loop closure for safe storage of essentials
- Inner-thigh vents and articulated knees offer added mobility