Strafe Men's Hayden Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The HAYDEN JACKET is a fully-featured jacket ready for any winter condition. Our do-it-all insulated jacket, built with the waterproof and durable Recon 2L fabric, features high breathability and 4-way stretch to regulate temperature and comfort during activity and especially cold days. Including intelligent finishes like interior electronics compartments and Polartec® Power Dry® thumbhole cuffs, the Hayden is our go-to jacket when we see cold and ever-changing resort or sidecountry conditions.
- Eco-friendly insulation with fibers finer than cashmere for temperature regulation and comfort in all conditions.
- Fully seam sealed, waterproof 2-layer construction.
- Soft microfleece lined front hood & chin guard add next-to-skin comfort; buttery-soft Polartec® Power Dry® thumbhole cuffs keep snow out and warmth in.
- Quilted double rip-stop lining is breathable and feels great over layers or next to skin. Covered, mesh lined underarm vents shed excess heat on warm days.
- Backpack-friendly raglan sleeves and chest pocket.
- Adjustable (& removable) stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic for deep powder days. Full length interior windguard keeps breeze out. Integrated helmet compatible hood with 3-point adjustment for inclement weather.
- Interior zippered mesh pocket with media port and a large mesh drop pocket with elastic binding; plus a pass pocket on lower sleeve. Dual, spacious hand pockets with horizontal and vertical access and hem drawcord adjustment inside.
- Water resistant and reliable YKK AquaGuard® (Coil) zippers and snaps.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations