Marmot Women's Slopestar Pant
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
When the weather calls for deep powder on the mountain, bring out the snowboard and the high-performance Women's Slopestar Snow Pants in Short Length. Waterproof/breathable Marmot MemBrain® fabric repels heavy rain and snow for hours, while the 100% taped seams also help keep water out. Moisture-wicking and breathable PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco keeps you warm and dry while still staying compressible. Zippered leg vents make it easy to transition in and out of boots while the internal gaiters, articulated knees, and Cordura® scuff guards mean a more comfortable trip up and down the mountain.
- 10k/10k Marmot® MemBrain® 2-layer waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation; 100% seam-taped to keep water out
- PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO is lightweight and breathable, offering warmth and wind resistance while staying compressible
- Zippered leg vents make it easy to take boots on/off; Internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out
- Articulated knees for improved mobility
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable waist with snap closure and zippered fly
- Rated at 10,000mm (water column) waterproof and 10,000g (MVTR) for breathability
- Insulation Type: 40g PrimaLoft® Black Eco
- Main Fabric: MemBrain® 2L 100% Polyester Plain Weave Stretch 5.3 oz/yd
- Waterproof: YES
- Product Weight: 1lb 7.4oz (663.4g)
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Primaloft insulation keeps you warm and offers wind protection.