Burton Ripcord Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- What terrain is this board best on?
The Burton Ripcord is a great option for snowboarders on the rise who are still looking to progress their skillset. The Ripcord's tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for a catch-free confidence inducing feel. An increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose allows for riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Easy Bevel Edges – The design gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board that’s difficult to catch an edge on.
- Fly 900G Core – The simplest of Burton’s cores, the Fly is made up of two wood species that lighten the core, but still give it strength, pop and flex.
- Extruded Base – This base requires little maintenance and provides a speedy feel without the need for waxing.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Solid deck for progressing on, with its flat profile, you'll get a catch-free ride so you get tons of room for freedom of trying new things and keeping your confidence levels up! The softer flex gives you a ton of opportunities to get jibby in the park if you so desire but keeps the ride as a whole, mellow. Not much this deck won't be able to do all over the mountain.
Softest of the three, an amazing bang for buck and a similar vibe to what you have already been riding. Easy edge transitions, ready to tackle the whole mountain!