Temple Fork Outfitters Pro III Two-Handed Fly Rod · 11' · 4 wt
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Temple Fork Outfitters Pro III Two-Handed Fly Rod was designed with beginning to intermediate spey anglers in mind. Built on a medium action taper blank, this rod has a larger range for rod loading to help new anglers feel the rod load. Each rod has a grain and gram window for efficient line and shooting head pairing. Key Features:
- Protective Sock and Tube – This rod comes with a protective cloth sock and tube for safe storage and travel.
- Lifetime Warranty – This rod comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Cork Grip Handles – The premium cork grip handles add comfort for the angler's hand. Use Cases:
- 2wt 11ft (TF 02 110 4 P3) is a microspey rod for trout.
- 4wt 11ft (TF 04 110 4 P3) is a trout spey rod.
- 6wt 11ft (TF 06 110 4 P3) is good for larger streams or throwing streamers.
- 7wt 11ft (TF 07 110 4 P3) is good for steelhead or bass.
- 7wt 13ft (TF 07 130 4 P3) is good for steelhead and salmon.
- 8wt 11ft (TF 08 110 4 P3) is good for salmon fishing.