Dakine Men's Scout Short Insulated Gloves
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Dakine Men's Scout Short Insulated Gloves are a classic best-seller that have been improved with time-tested durability. The gloves feature an improved shell and insulation, making them purpose-built for durability. They also come with a soft fleece Storm Liner glove that provides extra protection and versatility, increasing warmth on especially cold days. The liner can be worn without the gloves when it warms up or even on its own with touchscreen compatibility.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty: These gloves come with a two-year limited warranty, ensuring their quality and durability.
- DK Dry Waterproof and Breathable Insert: The insert is waterproof and breathable, adding an extra layer of protection to keep your hands dry in wet conditions.
- Hi Loft Insulation: Made from 50% recycled polyester and 50% polyester, these gloves provide excellent insulation to keep your hands warm in cold weather. With Glove 110 / 230g or Mitt 110 /280g insulation options available.
- Rubbertec Palm: The palm is made from Rubbertec material which enhances grip while mitigating wear for long-lasting use.
- Shell Made From Recycled Polyester: These gloves are made from a combination of recycled polyester (61%) and plain weave polyester (39%) with PFC Free DWR treatment for added water resistance.