Winter sports expert Christian recommended it to a customer in Chicago 12 hours ago
The North Face Men's ThermoBall™ Eco Snow Triclimate®
- We price match
Color: Shady Blue/Summit Navy
SizeFit & size guide
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Is this apparel right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
Epic days on the mountain demand a high-performance jacket. The Men’s ThermoBall™ Eco Snow Triclimate® has all the features and the versatility to take you beyond the last chair and onto après. Features:
- Outer Jacket Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Attached, a helmet-compatible hood
- Exposed, #5 AquaGuard® center front zip
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Internal goggle pocket
- Underarm vents
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Inner Jacket 11 g/ft² ThermoBall™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Open hand pockets
- Outer and inner jackets are zip-in-compatible with complementing garments from The North Face®
ThermoBall™ Eco, DryVent™
Powder skirt, Zippered pocket, Waterproof, Hood
Full pant, Long sleeve
Polyester/Polyester blend, Nylon/Nylon blend
Snowsports, Resort skiing, Snowboarding
Solid Outer – 160D x 140D 133 g/m² 100% Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish Solid Inner – 50D x 50D 73 g/m² 100% Recycled Polyester with non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (non-PFC DWR)
Type of waterproofing
DryVent™ 2L – DryVent™ fabrics using a 2 Layer construction are TNF's most versatile and used across all categories.
Inner Jacket – 11 g/ft² ThermoBall™ Eco 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
Sleeve length style
Back length (in)
Recommended by Curated Experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from The North Face
Would an Expert recommend this product for you?
Verified ski expert
Reviewed Jul 13, 2022
Zip-in inner liner for those cold day. Outer jacket can be used as shell for warmer days. Inner goggle pocket, pass pocket, outer chest pocket, underarm vents, and over the helmet hood.