The North Face Men's Summit Series Breithorn Hoodie
- We price match
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Is this apparel right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
Lightweight down mid layer optimized for warmth and packability.
- Standard fit
- 800 fill ProDown™ retains loft in wet conditions and offers high-level warmth and compressibility
- Lightweight, durable ripstop fabric
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood with a pre-tensioned elastic opening and rear adjustment
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center front zip with an insulated internal draft flap
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets for full arms-up mobility
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Two large internal mesh drop pockets
- Stretch-knit cuffs with FlashDry™ for comfort
- Internal hem cinch-cord with a single-point adjustment
- Jacket stows in left hand pocket
- Style: NF0A7UT8
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Avg Weight: 454 g (1 lb)
- Body: 20D 38 g/m² 100% recycled nylon ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Center Back: 27.375''
- Cuffs: 235 g/m² 86% polyester, 14% elastane knit with FlashDry™
- Insulation: 800 fill ProDown™ with water repellency; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
Hood, Insulated, Lightweight
Knit, Raglan sleeve, Hoodie
Down, Elastane, Ripstop, Nylon/Nylon blend, Polyester/Polyester blend
20D 38 g/m² 100% recycled nylon ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
800 fill ProDown™ with water repellency
Recommended by Curated Experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from The North Face
Would an Expert recommend this for you? Find out now!