The North Face Men's Freedom Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
With reinforced nylon kickpatches, the Men’s Freedom Pants have the durability to match their waterproof, breathable performance and all-conditions style.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L fabric helps keep you dry
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Cargo pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Inner-thigh vents
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced kickpatches and hem
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic
- Inseam: S 30'', R 32'', L 34''
- Solid: 160D x 140D 133 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—57% recycled nylon, 43% nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Print: 75D x 160D 123 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Kickpatches: 420D x 500D 235 g/m² 100% nylon with non-PFC DWR finish
- The Men's North Face Freedom Pant is a perfect for beginner-advanced skiiers/snowboarders who primarily stay on the resort in average conditions. These pants have plenty of room for you belongings with two secure-zip hand pockets and a cargo pocket with a velcro closure. Personally, my favorite part about these pants is the side cargo pocket for easy access on and off the lift. The Freedom pant also has features like and adjustable waistband, belt loops, inner-thigh vents, reinforced kickpatches, and stretchable gaiters with gripper elastic to keep the snow out of your boots.
- The only thing I wouldn't recommend these pants for is skiing in the rain. Although they are water resistant, after a few hours in the rain you may begin to feel the water seeping though. Other than that, these pants are great for just about every other condition!
- Water repellent not waterproof
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations