The North Face Women's Freedom Insulated Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
This leveled-up version of our Women’s Freedom Pants have the Heatseeker™ Eco insulation to go with waterproof, breathable performance, durability, and all-conditions style.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L fabric helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Cargo pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Inner-thigh vents
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced kickpatches and hem
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic
- Style: NF0A5ACY
- Inseam: S 30'', R 32'', L 34''
- Solid: 160D x 140D 133 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—57% recycled nylon, 43% nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Heather: 125D x 125D 166 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Print: 75D x 160D 123 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Kickpatches: 420D x 500D 235 g/m² 100% nylon with non-PFC DWR finish
- Insulation: 60g Heatseeker Eco 90% recycled polyester
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These pants are insulated with DryVent fabric as well as Heatseeker insulation--making them super warm and dry! These have zippered hand pockets and a secure-velcro cargo pocket to keep all your goods safe while you ride. StretchVent gaiters with gripper elastic on the end of these make them great for securing around your boot to keep the snow out!