Strafe Men's Nomad Bib Pants
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The NOMAD BIB is the locals favorite, fundamental to the Strafe line since the very beginning. From the bottom up, supple eVent® DV Flex fabric, a freeride fit, and a seamless waist make this shell pant ready for the deep and wintery days. Combine the fabric's generous air-permeability, concealed venting, and the super soft, 4-way stretch upper the Nomad will breath well and charge hard any day. The gold-standard in bibs, the Nomad will be your unfailing partner on the mountain and in the backcountry.
- Technical, freeride shell bib pant with fully seam sealed, 3-layer waterproof construction, DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and air-permeable stretch face fabric adds comfort, mobility, and climate regulation during activity with covered interior and exterior thigh vents for warmer days.
- Soft, breathable, stretch bib upper adds comfort, mobility, and regulates climate, even when touring.
- 2-way, full length center front zipper with magnet closure enables easy access.
- Storage provided by zippered chest and back pockets, plus oversized hand pockets with one interior mesh electronics sleeve.
- Adjustable elastic suspenders and belt loops on a seamless waist ensure fit and mobility.
- Stretch powder gaiters with gripper elastic with zippered hem gussets on cuff for boot or binding compatibility.
- Water resistant and reliable YKK AquaGuard® (Coil) and VISLON® zippers.
- Added durability with CORDURA® hem guards and external CORDURA® scuff guards.