686 Men's Dead Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
When you're ripping steep lines by day and going full Deadhead by night, the 686 Dead Jacket was created just for you. This rock 'n roll style coat does a whole lot more than inspire "oooohs" and "ahhhhhs" in the lift line. With 686's iconic infiDRY® membrane, you'll stay dry and warm regardless of the conditions, and the ComfortZone™ insulation gives you that extra boost of warmth where you need it while still allowing for optimal range of motion. Arguably the most important feature is the dual access smartphone pocket and audio cord outlet so you can blast Grateful Dead to the dome on the lift. At the end of the day, as long as you're shredding in this jacket, you've got nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.
- 2-Layer infiDRY® Fabric with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish – 686 2-Layer infiDRY® fabric is perfect for daily use in a wide range of conditions. Specialty fabrics are laminated and bonded to a Polyurethane (PU) infiDRY® membrane on the underside of the fabric. For further protection, the laminated fabric is then applied on the exterior with a water resistant C6 environmentally friendly DWR finish to repel snow and water from penetrating the fabric. This creates a superior fabric with a one-way portal for moisture that is virtually impenetrable from the outside, yet allows your body’s sweat to evaporate and pass through the fabric from the inside out creating a more comfortable experience.
- infiDRY® 10K | 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable – This membrane blocks water, snow and wind from entering your garment, and is hydrophilic on the inside - attracting any moisture inside your jacket (sweat) and moving it through to the outside of the fabric where it is able to evaporate, thus keeping you both dry and warm.
infiLOFT® Insulation – Circular-like filament groupings individually retain heat while having a very soft hand feel. The synthetic fibers have high moisture resistance, high warmth, and excellent loft. A great all around affordable insulation.
Comfortzone™ Body Mapping (80g Body / 60g Sleeves) – 686 jackets featuring ComfortZone™ Insulation are engineered with body mapped insulation. Thicker insulation in the front and back panels insulate your core while thinner insulation in the arms and hoods keep bulk down and provide a freer range of motion.
- Adjustable Bottom Hem Cinch
- Modern Fit – Not too loose, not too slim, 686's Modern Fit leaves enough room to accommodate all riding styles without sacrificing style.
- Dual Access Smart Phone Pocket with Audio Cord Outlet
- Front Hand Pocket Inner Key Clip
- Full Velcro Closure Sleeve Pass Pocket with Key Clip
- Internal Goggle + Lens Stash Pocket
- YKK® Metaluxe Center Front Zipper and Chest Pocket
- Air-Flo™ Mesh Lined Under Arm Vents
- Adjustable Snap Cuffs
- Attached Adjustable Powder Skirt
- Critically Taped Bemis® Seams
- Drawcord Adjustable Hood
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Snap Off Hood
- Tangle Free Headphone Loops
- Construction Type:2 Layer
- Waterproof Rating (mm):10
- Breathability (g):10
- Fill Weight (g):80
- Seam Sealing:Critically Taped
- Powder Skirt:Yes
- Hood Type:Removable Hood
- Petite Jacket:No
- Extendable Kids' Outerwear:No
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations