Flylow Men's Firebird Bib Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Flylow Men's Firebird Bib Pants are for the skier or snowboarder looking for a pair of medium weight, uninsulated, waterproof, and breathable bibs for skiing in deep snow, in or out of bounds. Made from waterproof and breathable fabrics, these bibs keep the wearer dry while allowing sweat to evaporate outward. These bibs also feature reinforced cuffs, boot gaiters, six zippered pockets, side-leg ventilation zippers, and snaps for integrating a powder skirt.
- Waterproof Breathable Membrane – The 3-layer hardshell fabric from Intuitive features a 10k/10k Waterproof Breathable Membrane. This is moderate waterproofing and breathability that will keep the wearer dry both inside and out under most conditions. The waterproofing is further bolstered by fully-taped seams and waterproof zippers.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) – The industry standard for outerwear, a DWR coating adds another layer of waterproofing, helping to keep the wearer dry, and is made from a more environmentally-friendly PFC-free polymer.
- Mobility Fit – Articulated knee boxes, supple fabrics, adjustable suspenders, and hook-and-loop tabs around the waist allow the wearer to customize their fit for free, natural movement on and off the slopes.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Triple shell layering with lightweight and super durable fabric that will keep even the most hardcore of skiers warm and dry for many seasons to come. It has a convenient chest pocket for storing gloves, a small water bladder(with out freezing). Relatively form fitting for great dexterity.
Waterproof and durable bibs with a bunch of pockets, including a kangaroo pass-through chest pocket. They don't have leg vents, but the back panel is breathable for letting off steam after a hike.