Dakine Men's Titan GORE-TEX Short Gloves
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
Down for whatever, the Titan GORE-TEX Short Glove features a water repellent and durable shell, backed by a GORE-TEX insert with Gore Warm that bolsters warmth and waterproofing. A removable Storm Liner glove is touch screen compatible, providing a frostbite-free means to keeping up with the crew, not to mention ease of drying after a long day. A Rubbertec palm means rugged durability and confident grip. The external water-resistant zipper stash is ideal for securing a locker key and cash and doubles as a heat pack pocket when the thermometer plummets.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) Glove 110 / 230g
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non P-PVC)
- SHELL: 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester melange with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- FEATURES: External waterproof zippered stash pocket / heat pack pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
- 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Polyester
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations