The Curated Take
The Dakine Women's Sequoia GORE-TEX Gloves are an incredibly versatile and warm glove for the price point. The gloves themselves are insulated and have a soft fleece lining as well as an easily accessible hand warmer pocket on the back of the palm. I was impressed by how warm they are even without the additional liners and quite impressed by the waterproofing. My hands were still warm and dry after a few falls in deep powder.
I also wore the included liners on their own while cross country skiing. The are comfortable once on, but the wrist cuff is quite snug so they are hard to get on and off. Since these gloves are very insulated I had limited mobility of my fingers and found it difficult to handle zippers or adjust my neck gaiter while wearing them.
- Versatile warmth
- Highly waterproof and breathable
- Easy access handwarmer pocket
- Snug inner gloves
- Low dexterity
The Dakine Women's Sequoia GORE-TEX Gloves are the perfect choice for any day of the season, no matter the weather.
- GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology insert: This waterproof and breathable insert is made up of 38% nylon and 62% ePTFE materials that optimizes the inner lining, membrane, and outer material to keep your hands warmer for longer.
- Hi Loft insulation: Made up of 50% recycled polyester and 50% polyester materials, this insulation provides superior warmth in cold conditions.
- Rubbertec palm: This non-P-PVC palm provides excellent grip and durability in high-wear areas.
- Removable Storm Liner glove: These liners provide additional warmth when needed.
- Touch screen compatible with a four-way stretch fleece material (100% polyester): Lets you stay connected on the lift without risking frostbite.
- External water-resistant zippered stash/heat pocket: A bonus feature that allows you to store small items like locker keys or cash while also doubling as a heat pack pocket when temperatures drop.