The North Face Women's Superlu Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
Urban sophistication meets alpine performance in the Women’s Superlu Jacket. A waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L shell will help you stay dry, warm and stoked from first chair until last.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell keeps you dry
- Fixed hood
- VISLON® center front zip
- Powder skirt
- Secure-zip chest pocket with media port
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Underarm vents
- Wrist pass pocket with secure hook-and-loop closure
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Fixed hood with drawcord for adjustability
- Hook-and-loop wrist pass pocket
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Style: NF0A4R1D
- Avg Weight: 740 g (1 lb 10.1 oz)
- Center Back: 28''
- Solid: 70D x 160D 128 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Print: 75D x 150D 130 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester with DWR
- Insulation: 80 g Heatseeker™ Eco in body, 60 g in sleeves
- Solid: 70D x 160D 128 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Print: 75D x 150D 130 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation: 80 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in body, 60 g in sleeves
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations