The North Face Men's ThermoBall Eco Snow Triclimate® 2L Insulated Jacket
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The North Face Men's ThermoBall Eco Snow Triclimate® 2L Insulated Jacket is the perfect choice for those epic days on the mountain. This high-performance jacket offers versatility and all the features you need to take you beyond the last chair and onto apres. The outer jacket has a standard fit and is made with waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish that helps keep you dry in any weather condition. It also features an attached, helmet-compatible hood, an exposed #5 AquaGuard® center front zip, secure-zip chest pocket, secure-zip hand pockets, secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe, internal goggle pocket, underarm vents for added breathability and adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs. The powder skirt with gripper elastic ensures that snow stays out of your jacket.
- Waterproof & Breathable: The DryVent 2L shell keeps you dry in any weather condition while remaining breathable.
- Versatile: The zip-in-compatible feature allows this jacket to be worn as two separate pieces or together for added warmth.
- Warmth: With 11 g/ft ThermoBall Eco insulation in the inner jacket even wet weather won't stop you from staying warm.
- Convenient Pockets: Multiple secure-zip pockets provide ample storage space for your essentials while skiing or snowboarding.
- Adjustable Fit: Hook-and-loop cuff tabs allow for easy adjustment of sleeve length to ensure a comfortable fit.