The North Face Women's Gatekeeper Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Women’s Gatekeeper Jacket has the waterproofing, breathability, and warmth you need for outdoor comfort in low temperatures. But it’s the little details, like a secure media pocket and integrated goggle wipe, that put it over the top.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Mapped Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Covered, reverse-coil center front zip
- Stacked, vertical, secure-zip chest pockets
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Internal, secure-zip media pocket
- Internal, stretch goggle pocket
- Underarm vents
- Wrist gaiters
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Fixed powder skirt
- Style: NF0A4R12
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Body: 75D x 75D 184 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Avg Weight: 1020 g (2 lbs 3.98 oz)
- Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in front body and upper back; 80 g in hood, collar, sleeves and lower back
- Center Back: 29''
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations