The North Face Women's Summit Breithorn Hoodie
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
Lightweight, packable warmth is what makes the Women’s Summit Series Breithorn Hoodie the perfect mid layer for all types of alpine adventures. With a helmet-compatible hood, raglan sleeves for enhanced mobility, and the ability to stow in its own pocket, this jacket delivers convenient, reliable coverage.
- 800 fill ProDown™ retains loft in wet conditions and offers high-level warmth and compressibility
- Lightweight, durable ripstop fabric
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood with a pre-tensioned elastic opening and rear adjustment
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center front zip with an insulated internal draft flap
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets for full arms-up mobility
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Stretch-knit cuffs with FlashDry™ for comfort
- Two large internal mesh drop pockets
- Adjustable hem with a cord lock at right
- Jacket stows in left hand pocket
- Body: 20D 38 g/m² 100% recycled nylon ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations