Strafe Men's Summit Pants
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The SUMMIT PANT is fully loaded and ready to tackle any resort or sidecountry condition, especially on those extra cold mid-winter days. Updated with new eco-friendly 100% recycled PrimaLoft® insulation for a lightly insulated pant with minimal added weight or bulk, plus our waterproof and durable Recon 2L fabric, with 4-way stretch and high breathability. These pants combine serious weather protection and warmth with temperature and moisture regulation for activity and ever-changing weather conditions. Pair it with our Hayden or Conundrum jackets for the ultimate winter get-up.
- Eco-friendly insulation with fibers finer than cashmere for temperature regulation and comfort in all conditions.
- Fully seam sealed, waterproof 2-layer construction with DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides dependable weather protection. Breathable Recon 4-way stretch face fabric for generous comfort and mobility.
- Breathable double rip-stop lining feels great next to skin. Covered hamstring vents shed excess heat on warm days.
- Comfortable waist with belt loops and external Velcro® waist adjustments.
- Storage provided by two large hand pockets, a zippered back pocket, and dual lower zippered cagro pockets.
- Pant cuff has adjustable, over boot or binding fit with zippered hem gussets. Damage protection from durable CORDURA® hem and internal scuff guards. Stretch gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out.
- Water resistant and reliable YKK AquaGuard® (Coil) zippers and snaps.