Strafe Women's Pika Insulated Pants
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Strafe Women's Pika Insulated Pants are the perfect combination of style and function. These eco-friendly pants feature 100% recycled PrimaLoft® P.U.R.E insulation, providing optimal temperature regulation and comfort in all conditions. The weatherproof 4-way stretch face fabric is made from 100% recycled materials, ensuring durability and sustainability. With fully seam-sealed construction and a DWR finish, these pants provide dependable weather protection with rip-stop durability. The breathable double rip-stop lining feels great next to skin, while exposed hamstring vents shed excess heat on warm days.
- Eco-friendly insulated pant for temperature regulation and comfort in all conditions.
- Fully seam sealed, waterproof 2-layer construction with DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides dependable weather protection with rip-stop durability. Breathable Recon stretch face fabric for generous comfort and mobility.
- Breathable double rip-stop lining feels great next to skin.
- Exposed hamstring vents shed excess heat on warm days.
- Comfortable waist with belt loops and external Velcro® waist adjustments.