Strafe Men's Nomad Jacket
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The NOMAD JACKET, a Strafe classic, returns with a full feature set, updated fabric, and a proven relaxed and freeride-focused fit. An award-winning shell jacket and kit of choice for our world champ George Rodney, the Nomad will be the most reliable piece in your closet.
- Technical, freeride shell jacket with fully seam sealed, 3-layer waterproof construction and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Air-permeable stretch face fabric adds comfort, mobility, and climate regulation during activity with exposed underarm vents for warmer days.
- Soft microfleece lined front hood & chin guard adds next-to-skin comfort; buttery-soft Polartec® Power Dry® thumbhole cuffs keep snow out and warmth in.
- Backpack-friendly seamless shoulders and oversized chest pockets with one interior mesh electronics sleeve.
- Adjustable (& removable) 4-way stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic for deep powder days. Full length interior windguard keeps breeze out. Integrated helmet compatible hood with 3-point adjustment for inclement weather.
- Interior zippered mesh pocket with media port and a large mesh drop pocket with elastic binding; plus a pass pocket on lower sleeve and spacious hand pockets with hem drawcord adjustment inside.