Marmot Men's Lightray GORE TEX Pant
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
Preparing for unexpected weather on high-speed runs? Add the Men's Lightray Pants to your pack. Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® fabric, a PFC-free water-repelling finish, and their 100% seam-taped construction keep you dry. Wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO offers warmth without weight, plus is made from recycled material to reduce its environmental impact. Articulated knees increase mobility, while CORDURA® scuff guards resist abrasions against icy patches. These snow pants offer interior features like leg vents for improved airflow and gaiters that prevent snow from reaching inner layers. For added safety, the RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces back a signal to rescuers.
- Waterproof, breathable with 100% seam taped for complete leakproof protection
- Environmentally sustainable PFC-free DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish repels water from the fabric's surface
- Lightweight, breathable, and wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO offers warmth; made of post-consumer recycled material
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces back signal to rescuers
- CORDURA® scuff guards resist abrasions
- Articulated knees for improved mobility
- Internal leg vents provide airflow and gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out
- Water-resistant handwarmer and thigh pockets
- Adjustable waist with snap closure and zip fly
- Inseam: 33in
- RECCO: YES
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations