Outdoor Research Men's Point N Chute Sensor Gloves
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
Durable all-leather undercuff glove with warmth, weather resistance, and wicking comfort for all-day mountain preparedness. Revamping a long-time favorite, the Point N Chute Sensor Gloves are packed with even more insulation to keep you warmer longer. GORE-TEX® waterproof protection and a gamut of winter-ready design features make this pair ready to take on all-day mountain adventures.
- GORE-TEX insert Main Fabric: Water resistant goat leather and split suede
- Palm: 100% Polyester tricot lining, EnduraLoft™ 133g/m² Insulation 100% polyester
- Back of Hand: 100% polyester tricot lining, EnduraLoft™ 200g/ m² Insulation 100% polyester
- 8.5 oz./242 g
- Pull-On Loop
- Quilted Leather Back of Hand
- Tapered Wrist
- Split Suede Nose Wipe atBack of Thumb and Side ofIndex
- Glove Clip
- Hook and Loop Wrist Closure
- Undercuff Construction
- Pre-Curved Construction
- Gusseted Wrist Entry
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
All mountain skiing - toasty warm on the coldest of days! Comfortable, warm, and good looking!