Burton Men's [ak] Swash GORE‑TEX 2L Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
Behind the Product
Our highest tech two-layer jacket with GORE-TEX fabric and insulation that's focused around the core like a built-in vest.
As one of the smartest jackets in snowboarding, the men's Burton ak 2L GORE-TEX Swash Jacket's PrimaLoft® insulation is like a built-in vest, focusing warmth around your core while leaving your arms light and free to move about. High-tech in every respect, the Swash is fully sealed against wind and water with the added reinforcement of GORE-TEX seam tape, and it is equipped with a lightweight lining for ramped-up wicking and breathability. Additional features like adjustable powder gasket cuffs, a water-repellent waist gaiter, and YKK® water-resistant zippers make this the one to wear when the weather gets rugged. This jacket is fully backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- PrimaLoft® Silver insulation 60g front and back body repels moisture while trapping heat to keep you warm in nasty conditions; GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design; Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- StormForm attached hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood-length-adjustment YKK® water-resistant zippers; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents; No-lift underarm gusset
- Power mesh wrist gaiters; 200D nylon side panels provide durability; Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets, chest pockets, and bicep pass pocket, interior power mesh dump pockets, and zippered interior media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Regular Fit
Features + Tech
- Living Lining™
Sustainable + Bluesign®
- Wind Protection
- Extended Sizing
Super high quality jacket from Burton this thing has all the pockets you could need with high tech ventilations system built in as well. Lots of colors to choose from. It solid pick for any buyer or rider. Also has a built in vest under the shell of jacket which is very nice. Using GOR-TEX to keep you nice and dry.
- Great all around winter Jacket
- For colder weather days.
- Great hood fit to keep head extra warm.
- Can get to hot wearing it on warm spring day.
- Need to wear good underlayers on any day under 32 degrees.
- Made for core of winter season.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.