Burton Women's Prowess Jacket
- We price match
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
Official manufacturer description
- A toasty team favorite made especially cozy by a sherpa fleece-lined collar and fashion-forward dropped hem for added coverage and style.
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Stretch Polyester Fabric
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer stretch polyester fabric 10,000mm/10,000g is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation 80g is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. This product is made with bluesign® materials and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Contour drop hood with sherpa fleece lined collar is helmet compatible; Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Interior waist cinch; Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer and chest pockets, therma-pocket with media port, zippered sleeve pass pocket, and mesh dump pockets
- Products made with bluesign® materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty
DRYRIDE™, Living Lining®, Thermacore™
Hood, Lightweight, Powder skirt, Waterproof, Breathable, Zippered pocket, Quick-drying
Insulation weight (g)
DryRide, Synthetic, Polyester/Polyester blend
bluesign® certified, Recycled/repurposed
Fleece, Long sleeve
Waterproof rating (mm)
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
More from Burton
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!