Rocky Mountain Instinct Carbon 30 Mountain Bike
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Rocky Mountain Instinct Carbon 30 is a mid-range, full-suspension mountain bike for riders looking for a mid-travel mountain bike with full trail riding capabilities. This model features an upgraded carbon composite frame and falls in the trail class for Rocky Mountain.
- Carbon Frame – Rocky Mountain moves beyond the standard 6061 aluminum frame to offer a lightweight Smoothwall carbon frame with internal cable routing and integrated frame protection. The carbon will offer not only weight savings but also heightened dampening features.
- Shimano Gearing – The Rocky Mountain Instinct Carbon 30 groupset uses the Shimano Deore 12-speed gearing, which marks the middle of Shimano's high-performance mountain lineup of components (which include Deore 10-speed, 11-speed, 12-speed, SLX and XT).
- Suspension – The bike features a high-end RockShox Pike Select RC fork with 150mm in travel. Rear suspension is the RockShox Deluxe Select + and has 140mm in travel and RIDE-9 adjustable geometry.
- Shimano Brakes – On the Instinct Carbon 30, Rocky Mountain uses a Shimano MT41220 4 Piston hydraulic braking system with 180mm rotors, which is the benchmark in mountain braking systems.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations