Rocky Mountain Element Alloy 10 Mountain Bike
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
The Rocky Mountain Element Alloy 10 is for the rider looking for their first taste in trail riding with a full-suspension mountain bike. The Element Alloy 10 is a low-travel mountain bike with full trail riding capabilities and offers the confidence of a full Shimano Deore set-up ensuring crisp shifting under any conditions.
- Alloy Frame – The Rocky Mountain Element Alloy 10 offers a FORM aluminum alloy frame with internal cable routing, integrated frame protection, and water bottle mounts, many of the same features found on higher-priced aluminum alloy mountain bikes.
- Suspension – Where this bike shines over other entry-level full-suspension bikes is the Rocky Mountain Element Alloy 10 features a higher-end RockShox Judy Silver fork with 130mm in travel and 44mm offset. The rear suspension is RockShox Deluxe Select with 120mm in travel and RIDE-4 adjustable geometry. RockShox is a premier name in suspension and highlights this bikes ability to tackle any type of trail.
- Shimano Gearing – The Rocky Mountain Element Alloy 10 groupset is the Shimano Deore 11-speed gearing, which marks the mid-range of Shimano's high-performance mountain line up of components (which include Deore 10 speed, 11 speed, 12 speed, SLX and XT).
- Brakes – The Rocky Mountain Element Alloy 10 uses a Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic braking system, with 180mm rotors. Hydraulic brakes offer superior stopping power over mechanical disc brakes and are essential for off-road riding.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.