Rocky Mountain Altitude Alloy 30 Mountain Bike
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Rocky Mountain Altitude Alloy 30 is perfect for the rider looking for a high-travel full suspension bike to use under extreme terrain conditions. With a massive 170mm in travel, this bike is ideal for harsh terrain, rocky descents, and steep climbs. This model falls in the enduro class for Rocky Mountain and the other full suspension mountain bike models offered include; Slayer (enduro/freeride), Element (cross-country), and Instinct (trail).
- Alloy Frame – The bike offers a FORM aluminum-alloy frame with internal cable routing, integrated frame protection and water bottle mounts.
- Suspension – It features a higher-end RockShox Zeb Select RC fork with 170mm in travel and 44mm offset and a RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ rear suspension with RIDE-9 adjustable geometry.
- Shimano Gearing – The Shimano Deore 12-speed gearing marks the mid-range of Shimano's high-performance mountain line up of components.
- Wheel Size – The Rocky Mountain Altitude Alloy 30 is equipped with 27.5-inch wheels for sizes Medium and smaller and 29-inch wheels for large and extra large. The wheels are tubeless-ready and paired with Maxxis Minion DHF tires.
- Sizes – It is available in five sizes, including extra small, small, medium, large, and extra large.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.