Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Rossignol Alltrack 130 GW Ski Boots are designed to let advanced skiers explore the entire mountain in comfort. They are engineered to be lightweight, capable, and comfortable.
- GripWalk Soles – The boots are equipped with technology via GripWalk soles. GripWalk soles are perfect for walking the parking lot or boot-packing to that secret stash with confidence. Tech inserts make these touring capable when paired with compatible bindings.
- 102mm Last – The last of a boot is a measure of how wide it is, and with a 102mm last, these are a great option for average to wider feet and comfortable right out of the box.
- 130 Flex Index – The boots have a stiffer flex for advanced to expert skiers needing a more responsive boot that is dependable and performs when it counts.
- Thinsulate Stretch Technology Liner – Included is a full Custom T1 Liner, that includes Thinsulate® Stretch technology. This is a warm boot liner that is also heat-moldable.
- Walk Mode – The walk mode is easy to engage, which allows an additional range of motion, making it easier and more comfortable to walk.