Rossignol Pure Comfort 60 Ski Boots · Women's · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
Rossignol's Pure Comfort 60 women's ski boots are designed for their namesake, with a wide last that accommodates most feet for warmth and comfort on the slopes, and liners that are heat moldable for a custom fit. Their 60 flex makes these boots ideal for beginners or lighter-weight skiers. Key Features:
- 104mm Last – A wide last provides a comfortable fit for a variety of foot shapes.
- 60 Flex – This softer flex is ideal for beginners, less-aggressive skiers, and lighter-weight skiers.
- Heat-moldable Liner – The insulated, heat-moldable liner provides a custom fit.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Intermediate skiers who put comfort over performance. These boots have a limit, but they are very comfortable, and can take whatever most intermediate skiers are capable of!
60 flex makes these boots ideal for beginners. The wide last accommodates all widths of feet, and the heat moldable liner allows you to form the boot to your feet to get the ideal fit!