Burton Process Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Men's Burton Process Camber Snowboard is a lightweight true twin with a playful feel in an all-mountain charger package. Designed with the help of professional snowboarder Mark McMorris, the Process is a freestyle-inspired board that is best for riders looking to turn the whole mountain into their terrain park. Best suited for a rider who has intermediate to advanced riding skills and likes ripping down groomers, shredding black diamonds, finding pow stashes, and hucking hips, jumps, and anything in between.
- Twin Tip Shape – The classic true twin shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced and stable ride.
- Channel Board Mount – Burton's own Channel Board Mounting system is featured on these boards. They're designed to dial in the perfect stance and board feel.
- Sintered Base – Built with a sintered base that is highly porous and durable, this base has superior wax absorption, durability, and a greater overall glide.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
All-mountain directional twin-shaped board for intermediate riders. This soft flexing freestyle-influenced board can ride the entire resort with its camber profile for carving and Pure-pop snappy fun flex.