Winter sports expert Jason recommended it to a customer in Los Angeles 1 day ago
Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard · 2023 · 156W cm
- We price match
Snowboard Size (cm)Fit & size guide
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Is this snowboard right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Burton Flight Attendant is meant for the rider who will be spending most of their time searching for the pow and riding steep, fast, big-mountain lines. It comes with a directional camber that gives the board its signature float. The board gives the rider confidence with its stiff, solid feel, and its tight and fast turns from edge to edge. Prepare to take on the most extreme lines on the mountain with the Flight Attendant.
- Directional Camber Bend – With camber underfoot and a heavy rocker at the nose, this shape provides both stability and float.
- Nose Taper – The 10mm taper from tip to tail gives this board the ability to make easy, quick, effortless turns in all conditions.
- Directional Flex – Directional flex means that this board has lots of pop in the tail, while the nose is designed to dampen chatter and help maintain control in variable conditions.
- Dual-Zone EGD – The engineered wood grain runs perpendicular to the core, along both toe and heel edge to provide more edge hold.
- Channel Board Mounting – The Burton mounting system is ultra-customizable and helps the rider dial in their perfect stance.
Waist width (mm)
All Mountain, Freeride
Snowboard skill level
Effective edge (mm)
Tip width (mm)
Tail width (mm)
Sidecut radius (m)
Stance setback (mm)
Stance range (mm)
Rider weight (lbs)
150 - 200
Binding mount pattern
Recommended by Curated Experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Burton