Burton Process Flying V Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Burton Process Flying V is a twin-shaped all-mountain board that is best suited for the freestyle rider who is looking for a board that isn't limited to the park. The Process Flying V is soft and playful but can still handle higher speeds and a bit of big mountain riding.
- Flying V Bend – Rocker zones between and outside the rider’s feet with camber underneath both feet, the Flying V shape is intended to allow for a perfect blend between the float and playfulness of a rocker shape and the precision and control of camber.
- Super Fly II 700G Core – Burton uses strong and lightweight wood in this core to give this deck pop and strength all while maintaining a low overall weight.
- Dual-Zone EGD – The engineered wood grain runs perpendicular to the core, along both toe and heel edge to provide more edge hold.
- Channel Board Mounting – The Burton mounting system is ultra-customizable and helps the rider dial in their perfect stance.
The Burton Process Flying V was actually the first board I ever purchased and learned how to ride on. Because of its Flying V camber profile, this board is very forgiving for beginners. I found it easier to initiate and lean into my turns when compared to a full camber board. I also found myself catching edges less and gained more confidence in my riding quickly. This was the board that made me fall in love with snowboarding. It took me from the bunny runs all the way to the steeps and deeps. It handled itself in every condition. I think this is an amazing board for anyone who is a beginner to intermediate rider. If you see yourself shredding the whole mountain this board will be your best friend. The only area this board suffers in is powder float. It is comparable to many other boards on the market but there are some powder-specific boards that will rip just a little harder. Don't think this board can't rip powder though, because trust me, it can. Anything from piste, off-piste, or park, this board can handle it.
- Awesome Burton quality and durability, comes along with Burtons great warranty
- Flying V camber profile is very forgiving and easy to initiate turns with. Carves amazingly
- Highly versatile board, flexy enough for the park, yet powerful enough for harder terrain
- Because of it's twin shape, The Process does not float as well in powder as some other powder-orientated boards.
- Stable at high speeds for beginners but has slight board chatter at higher speeds
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations