Burton Cartographer Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What terrain is this board best on?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
The Men's Burton Cartographer Snowboard is the perfect blend of all-mountain freedom and pow-slashing big mountain stability. Built with a wider nose, tapered tail, and medium flex, this board allows the camber board to plow through crud, float in deep powder, and keep it playful all over the hill. This board is best suited for the rider looking to make deep carving turns, dig trenches, and blast through the powder.
- Directional Twin Shape – This all-mountain directional shape means this board has a wider and longer nose, and a shorter tail, allowing easier float and control of the board.
- Bend/Profile – This board features a camber bend/profile under both feet for stability, and a rockered nose for added lift to increase float.
- Board Mount – This board features Burton's Channel Board Mounting system for the most precise riding stance.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This board is make for speed and carving, but still has a mellow enough flex to be playful when needed. Directional shape, with traditional set back camber for driving carves, and a long nose for those deep days in the pow and added float. Stiff nose blasts through chunder. This board can be ridden in any terrain!
This pow-friendly all-mountain shape is engineered to explore the all the nooks and crannies of your local hill. It comes with a bomber Super Fly core, powerful Triax glass laminates, a stiff, chunder-busting forebody, and a slightly tapered shape to keep that nose up when the going gets deep. Entry rocker causes the nose to lift while camber under both feet maintains momentum and stability through deep-driving turns and variable conditions. A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
Intermediate and advanced All-Mountain riders who like a playful, intuitive board that still rips hard when you need it to. This directional shape has a tapered nose for easy turning and plenty of rocker up front for endless float through pow. Directional medium flex allows for more pop in the tail with a resilient nose that's easy to control. A durable, sintered base keeps you going fast all day and holds tough when you're not being gentle. Riders who love to explore the entire mountain and hit a mix of terrain, will love this one!