Now Pilot Snowboard Bindings · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
This binding is great for anyone looking for a true all mountain binding that will rip groomers, trees, off piste, park, and everything in between. Skate Tech offers great turn initiation while keeping these bindings feeling playful and fun. The amount of shock absorption from the bushings under the footbed is absolutely amazing, although it does decrease board feel a bit. Overall, if you're looking for a medium/stiff flex all mountain binding, these are a great option!
- Shock absorption is amazing
- Great binding for everything from off piste to park
- Skate Tech is awesome for turn initiation while still being super comfy
- Not the lightest bindings out there
- Board feel is a little lacking due to the shock absorption of the bindings
- Not the most adjustable binding out there
If park laps or deep-ass face shots you’re after—the PILOT is our high-performer that will most definitely take you on one hell of an epic shredventure.
These bindings are a great option for those looking at stiff, aggressive and responsive bindings. The most versatile bindings I have ever ridden as well. The interchangeable bushings make for a great way to extend your bindings ability to use these bindings across a multitude of different applications such as trees, pow, park, anything really! They are amazing! The only issue I have come across is the slipping toe strap. This can be quite annoying when riding all day and noticing a lack of response in the rear bindings only to look and find out your toe strap has slipped up or down off your foot.
- Very lightweight
- Toe strap slips up frequently
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations