Burton Citizen Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings · Women's · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What are the best snowboards for these bindings?
- Is this right for me?
- What boots go with these bindings?
The women's Burton Citizen Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings blend performance and comfort that riders of all abilities can appreciate. Its lightweight design includes FullBED cushioning to absorb shock, reduce fatigue, and keep you riding longer. Easy-entry straps make buckling up a breeze, and consistent flex makes for a responsive feel that lets you push your riding. Re:Flex baseplates are universally compatible with all major mounting systems.
I've taken these bindings all over the mountain from green to double black EX to park, and in all kinds of conditions from powder to spring slush to hardpack. The bindings have a soft flex that give them a really playful feel, which matches my freestyle bent towards riding. I love side hits and trees as much as park features, and these bindings can really do it all.
- These are a great all-around binding for snowboarders who love hitting the whole mountain but ride with a freestyle flair.
- These bindings are durable and comfortable making long days on the mountain a breeze.
- The women's-specific design of these bindings are great for small feet.
- These bindings have a pretty soft flex so they are not ideal for powder conditions and extremely high speeds.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations