Burton Moto BOA Snowboard Boots · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- What are the best snowboards for these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Burton Moto is ideal for park rats and beginners. This soft flexing boot gives riders all the forgiveness they need for learning turns, tweaking tricks and presses. Inside, manufactured fur and sleeping bag reflective foil work together to retain heat for a warm and cozy boot. Slay the park or hit the blues and greens all day, but keep this one off of the steeps.
- BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology – This fast lacing system uses durable cables to constrict the boot with just the twist of a dial, giving the rider a uniform fit throughout the boot. To release the tension, riders simply pop up the dial and the Coiler™ system automatically recoils the cables inside an internal spool for tangle-free lace management.
- Total Comfort Construction (TCC) – Total Comfort construction eliminates the need for breaking-in this boot by providing riders with a broken-in feel right from day one. Internal and external J-bars provide riders with the support and snugness they need for a proper fit.
- DynoLITE Outsole – This lightweight added layer of traction provides riders with improved traction and board feel in any condition.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is a very popular boot from Burton. The best feature is their lace up system that gets you in and out of the boots quickly - and the laces have a lifetime guarantee! They a great first pair of boots. Lightweight, warm, broken-in feel the moment you put them on. Super fast lace up system.
The quick and easy BOA allows you put on and take of the boots quickly. This is a boot that will stay tight for the whole day of riding.
It is a great first boot so it won't break the bank. It will still perform and the laces come with a lifetime warranty.