The Burton Ruler BOA Wide Snowboard Boots are the perfect choice for riders looking to elevate their skills to the next level. With a legacy of time-honored technology, fit, and performance, these boots offers overall medium flex and responsive feel that raises the bar on board control. The Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System allows for independent micro-adjustment of both forefoot and cuff tension, giving you a customized fit that matches your ambitions. And with heat-moldable liners featuring insulated, heat-reflective technology, cold feet will be a distant memory.
- Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System: Independently micro-adjust the fit and feel of both forefoot and cuff tension for a customized fit.
- Medium Flex: Offers a responsive feel that raises the bar on board control.
- Heat-Moldable Liners: Featuring insulated, heat-reflective technology to keep your feet warm all day long.
- Time-Honored Technology: Built with legacy tech that has elevated more riders over time.
- Wide Width: Designed specifically for those with wider feet for added comfort during long days on the mountain.